World BBQ Recipes present you some of the most popular recipes for BBQ from all around the world. Here’s a spicy kebab recipe that comes from Turkey you are going to love.
Adana Kebab is a delicious spicy lamb kebab recipe.
You will need:
- 2kg Lamb Mince (40% FAT – 60% MEAT)
- 1 brown onion
- 2 red capsicums/bell peppers
- 1 tbsp fresh garlic
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground chili
- 1 tbsp red sumac
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- Finely chop the onion, parsley, capsicums or peppers and crush the garlic
- Mix all ingredients with the lamb mince and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Use flat skewers. Place the kebab mix on skewers.
- Prepare your charcoal for cooking on direct heat. Flip the skewers often.
Enjoy together with pita bread, chopped onions, grilled tomatoes, hummus or tzatziki and sweet paprika on top!