Another delicious recipe from our World BBQ recipe section. This is an amazing recipe from India. Spicy and tasty chicken tikka.
You will need:
- 300 gr boneless chicken breast cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- salt to taste
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 big onion chopped into cubes
- 1 big capsicum chopped into cubes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and let marinade for a couple of hours. Put the chicken chunks in skewers with some of the marinaded vegetables in between. Place them in your bbq in direct heat and grill for 5-6 minutes per side.
The following video will help you.